The Mountain Lutheran Parish is made up of five individual churches nestled into the mountains and hollows of Pendleton and Pocahontas Counties in West Virginia. We are part of the West Virginia-Western Maryland Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Our services and locations are as follows:
- 8:45 AM-- Mt. Hope, Upper Tract
- 8:45 AM-- New Hope, Minnehaha Springs
- 10:00 AM-- St. John, Moyers
- 11:00 AM-- Faith, Franklin
- 11:15 AM-- Calvary, Brandywine
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we continue to offer worship via our Parish Facebook page.
We also ask that those in attendance maintain distance or masking to help mitigate spread whenever outbreak status in our counties are high.
To keep up with our weekly schedule,
be sure to subscribe to our Parish News and Prayer Lists!